A poem dedicted to my daughter.


The Life of an Epileptic

We are a unique breed
To be normal is all we plead.
For that wish runs away,
Because our true nature will haunt us till our last day.

For some, hope stays,
But for others, from this path we cannot stray.
For death to us is near,
For we do not know how long we may be here.

Because all it takes is one,
For our lives to be done.
For some the near death experience is real,
And for those the scars will never heal.

For this thing we can barely control,
And on us and others, it takes a toll.
For all we can do is guess and hope for the best,
And pray that God will take care of the rest.

For this is the life of an Epileptic,
For this is my cross to carry, and I accept it.

Written by: Aaron A.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

And some oldies....

Start with a card or two.

Spring Card

These are projects that I did a while back. All stamps, paper and ink are CTMH.

In this card the Friend stamp is stamped on vellum.



Asian Fan

This one was fun to do! The spaces in between the fan pieces are heat embossed using sticker paper. No embossing pad needed!!






Accordian Book

This wasmade with mat board scraps from the local framing shop but can be done with coasters.







Accordian Book

The inside. A really fun and easy project!!









6X6 Album

This is all handmade except for the page inserts which are also from CTMH.
More mat board here.

This was also alot of fun to make!!

Well, that's about it for today and I really appreciate everyone visiting my blog!! I really like to show my work and hopefully inspire!!!

1 comment:

Alley said...

Your projects are always great, I visit often. I've tagged you as well (see my blog for info) I just wanted to share your site with others.